Welcome to Naturallia!
Back for a 4th edition, Naturallia is once again offering a unique opportunity for Canadian businesses operating in the Natural Resources sector in 2015. This event is designed to connect business to business and facilitate local, regional, national and international exchanges.
This year, Naturallia will bring together more than 300 companies and SMEs (small and medium enterprises) from over 14 countries in the following sectors:
- Value-added Forest Products & Processes
- Mining Supply and Services
- Smart Energy Development, Supply and Services
- Advanced Manufacturing
The Naturallia Process: How it works
At Naturallia, companies are targeted in their approach and efficient with their time. Described by some as “speed dating” for business, participants are matched for one-on-one meetings during forums on international trade, investment and business development.
Participants fill in a presentation form, receive the Naturallia catalogue two weeks before the event, return up to 20 meeting request forms from among the companies listed in the catalogue, and are matched using a “match-making” software program.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Up to 14 pre-qualified 30 minute meetings based on your selection criteria in a business-to-business matchmaking session.
- Access to international trade experts, including trade lawyers, financial institutions, insurers, customs and brokerage specialists, transportation experts and more!
- Industry tours of Ontario’s leading companies.
- Connect with over 300 companies and small businesses from over 14 countries in Canada’s four key sectors: value added-forest products, mining supply and services, smart energy, and advanced manufacturing!
- Countless handshakes!
Top Reasons to Participate
- Canada has over $200 billion of projects in natural resources for the Northern part of the country.
- The ring of fire development alone will generate billions of dollars in the next 25 years.
- Canada is a world leader in value added supply chain for natural resources industries.
- Naturallia will gather the best companies in the sector and small to medium enterprises (SMEs) in the country.
Who Should Attend
More than 300 companies involved in the forestry and mining industries, smart energy, advanced manufacturing will meet to discuss business partnerships and alliances, product-range and distribution network expansion, technology development, sell products and services, licensing, outsourcing and more!
Naturallia’s proven match-making system generates powerful connections inspired by the entrepreneurial approach of participating businesses.
Profile Of Participating Companies
- Manufacturers of specialized products;
- Leaders in the fields of mechanical technologies and of automation;
- Research centres in innovation and new technologies;
- Companies specializing in the design, assembly, and the manufacture of industrial components;
- Companies specializing in the environment, as well as in land management and development.
- Leaders from Canada and abroad