In September 2020, more than 30 delegations will come to Val-d'Or from all regions of Canada and more than 15 countries, as well as First Nations businesses.
Naturallia 2020 estimates more than 300, the participants in this 6th Edition. This trilingual forum (Spanish, French and English) brings together the main players in the Natural Resources and Renewable Energy industries. It includes businesses, research centers, government agencies, First Nations entrepreneurs, users, operators and processors in the mining, forestry and energy sectors, as well as specialists in Nordicity.
NATURALLIA is a well-established platform for suppliers to network, form partnerships and alliances with other customers, suppliers and / or organizations or associations in a context where the rules of trade are undergoing profound changes.
Naturallia is a formula that has proven itself to mesh companies from all over the world according to their respective needs. Indeed, the mesh or "matchmaking" is done by a software that takes into account the criteria of each participant in their search for business partnership
The choice of Northwestern Quebec (Abitibi-Témiscamingue and Territoire Eeyou Istchee), specifically Val d'Or for the holding of this event is an opportunity that allows us to believe that it is possible to bring together the forces of the region and hold an international event in a dynamic resource region and full of new challenges. The region has all the infrastructure and support of the various partners to make the holding of this international convention a great success.
Trade experts from across Canada and around the world will select the best companies in their region based on their business development potential and the added value they can bring to the business. As Head of Delegation, you will have the opportunity to :
• Allow members of your delegation to participate in a "Business Alliance Forum" where they will discover new opportunities to help them grow;
• Take advantage of unique opportunities to open new doors to international trade and investment in North America and beyond;
• Promote your market or region to the Canadian and international business community;
• Identify business opportunities for companies operating in your market;
• Expand your customer base and enrich your network of companies engaged in international trade;
• Establish valuable relationships with trade specialists from around the world and from Canada;
• Partner with a leading business-to-business event in the global arena, which will strengthen your organization's leadership role in trade promotion, investment research and economic development;
• Promote your own events, conferences and forums to a select audience of national and international business people.
Naturallia 2020 is a unique and results-based business networking event for SMEs, designed to enable businesses to effectively identify business partners and to rapidly establish productive communication in the natural resource and natural resource sectors. advanced technologies like:
• Value-added wood processing
• Suppliers of goods and services in mining and timber
• The development of smart or green energies, biomass ...
• Nordicity and specific goods and services as well as the transfer of expertise on this specialization.
The program includes, on a three-day formula:
Sign up to be informed quickly of the latest news.
Corporate video Ambassador Naturallia
Copyright © 2020 NATURALLIA - All Rights Reserved.